Gorgeous baby shower ideas on offer. Australian Favors presents tonnes of baby shower decorations including tissue paper pom poms, round paper lanterns, honeycomb paper lanterns, baby shower balloons, hanging swirls just to name a few, in various colour themes to decorate your baby shower party. Our lovely range of baby shower decorations are sure to impress you and your baby shower or christening party guests.
Baby Shower Checklist
- There are lots of options for the invitation, depending on whether you want to go for something classic, quick, or easy.
- Send the invitations about four to six weeks in advance of the shower.
- Follow up the invites with a phone call or message, just in case any of the invitations get lost.
- Select decorations for walls, tables, and the yard. Decorations could include balloons, candles, lights, streamers, lanterns, pennant banners, cut-out letters spelling “Welcome,” table centerpieces, and more.
- If you'd like floral decorations but don't want to pick and create your own, order the flowers (you may want to include a corsage for the mom-to-be) and arrange for them to be picked up or delivered on the morning of the shower.
- Design and print place cards, if you're having them.