It's time to venture on an adventure. But before you take off, make sure you have a bottle opener! We know it can be heartbreaking when the party is over and your amazing bottles of bubbly (or any other beverage) are sitting there unopened. But now you'll never have that problem again with our new Let The Adventure Begin Airplane Bottle Opener! Simply place this on top of your bottle, insert one hand under the base for stability and press down firmly while twisting. You’ll never open another bottle without mentioning all of life's memorable moments.
Beautiful metal airplane bottle opener Favours & Wedding Bomboniere with antique bronze finish gift. Standard hang tag is not included, additional personalised tags with your very own special messages can be added! Just tick and choose your favourite designs and insert your messages during purchasing.
We recommend the gift boxes be wrapped and tied with ribbon bows, before tying the tags onto the ribbon bows. Measures 3.56" h x 3.18" w.
At Australian Favors, we understand that there could be situations where you might want to return / exchange your purchase and we would be happy to facilitate the same as explained below:
- All exchanges, returns & cancellations must be in its original condition and packaging.
- All exchanges, returns & cancellations are subject to a 20% or AUD12.00 admin & restocking fee, whichever is higher, unless we made an error on your order, including product defects.
- Exchanges, refunds & cancellations must be made within 30 days of purchase.
- Due to the customised nature of products, personalised or edible items are non-refundable.
- Postages are non-refundable, unless we made an error on your order. Postages are not refundable for exchanges or refunds due to change of minds.
- Customers are responsible for the return postage costs unless we made an error on your order. Also, you are responsible for using registered mail to return items. If the package is lost without registered mail, we will deem not to have received any return from the customer.
- Faulty goods need to be returned to us in its original packaging with proof of purchase for refunds or exchanges within 30 days of purchase.
- If your item is damaged in transit, please send us at least one clear image of your item and its damaged packaging (including the box you received in) to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting your order ID number and our customer service will contact you for further action.
- Please note that it is the customer's responsibility to check the goods upon arrival and notify us if there is a problem, as we strictly do not refund, replace or exchange 30 days after the order date.
- Once a refund request approved, we will issue a refund to whichever payment method your order was made by, or issue a credit within 14 days after we receive the return package.