This is a good old fashioned "key to your heart." Well, not literally of course — but you'll be happy when it opens up. Your guests will love this thoughtful and elegant favour that reminds them of their special day for years after. This nostalgic door key bottle opener is sure to take you back in time with its solid artisan metal and lustrous antique gold-tone finish. Perfect for a trunk or small gift bag, this wedding favour is not only practical but also beautiful as well!
New retro-cool meets old fashioned charm in this fun key to my heart design. Fashioned after designer keys from centuries past, the antique gold colouring and intricate detailing will make everyone feel extra special when they pop open their beverage of choice at your event!
- Nostalgic door key bottle opener in metal with antique-gold finish.
- Key opener measures 4cm W x 11.4cm H.
- Gift presentation includes a gift box.
At Australian Favors, we understand that there could be situations where you might want to return / exchange your purchase and we would be happy to facilitate the same as explained below:
- All exchanges, returns & cancellations must be in its original condition and packaging.
- All exchanges, returns & cancellations are subject to a 20% or AUD12.00 admin & restocking fee, whichever is higher, unless we made an error on your order, including product defects.
- Exchanges, refunds & cancellations must be made within 30 days of purchase.
- Due to the customised nature of products, personalised or edible items are non-refundable.
- Postages are non-refundable, unless we made an error on your order. Postages are not refundable for exchanges or refunds due to change of minds.
- Customers are responsible for the return postage costs unless we made an error on your order. Also, you are responsible for using registered mail to return items. If the package is lost without registered mail, we will deem not to have received any return from the customer.
- Faulty goods need to be returned to us in its original packaging with proof of purchase for refunds or exchanges within 30 days of purchase.
- If your item is damaged in transit, please send us at least one clear image of your item and its damaged packaging (including the box you received in) to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting your order ID number and our customer service will contact you for further action.
- Please note that it is the customer's responsibility to check the goods upon arrival and notify us if there is a problem, as we strictly do not refund, replace or exchange 30 days after the order date.
- Once a refund request approved, we will issue a refund to whichever payment method your order was made by, or issue a credit within 14 days after we receive the return package.